House for Sale
Lindisfarne - "Salamis"… Historic Family Home
Property ID 2003317Charm, grace and style are just some of the words you could use to describe one of the finest homes you are likely to see. "Salamis" is one of Lindisfarne's most historic properties, and this is your chance to make it yours!
- Thought to have been built in 1886 and one of the first significant homes in Lindisfarne
- Classic Victorian Gothic architecture
- Lovingly restored over the past 9 years
- Original Baltic Pine floors, wallpaper, picture rails and doors
- Solid timber fretwork and lead lighting throughout
- 7 fireplaces, 3 of which are marble
- Back of the home transformed into new kitchen, living and dining
- Modern convenience of ducted Air Conditioning / heating and ducted vacuum
- Separate spacious studio with bar and powder room
- Large flat 1499m2 block
- Parking for multiple cars, boats and caravans
- One of Lindisfarne's most desirable streets
This is a truly once in a lifetime chance to own an undeniably special home. If you have been looking for an expansive family home in one of Hobart's most desirable locations, then look no further than "Salamis".
Inspections strictly by appointment only.
Contact Ant or Simon for further details and to arrange your inspection today.